Adding Tools into Your Blog

Image by 200 Degrees from Pixabay

One of the tools that I use a lot that I find useful that was not mentioned on the steps pages is google slides. Google Slides can be used to make presentations with information that others can used. The google slides presentation can be edited any time and many things can be add to it. Also, I love this because you can post the link to it and others can edit it and add their own ideas to it.

Reasons to Include Interactive Tools to Your Blog

One of the main reasons to include interactive tools into your blog is because the tools can make your blog more interesting and is going to grab the attention of more people. The interactive tools also create opportunities for interactions. When a blog is mainly words it is less likely that others are going to read your posts or it might not catch the attention of potential readers for your blog. In your blog you can include audio tools, brainstorming tools, Comic and Cartoon tools, curation tools, google forms and many more. Overall, interactive tools can make your blog look interesting and attract more people to your blog.